Fedex - Delivery Exception
What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "
I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.
It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.
I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.
This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.
Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.
Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck
I was told it was on another truck.
Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.
To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.
Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.
This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.review #120470
You may also like
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions"..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."
- "I strongly complain as a new member, why dont you give free period of time for new members to date? as a new member am unable to see who sends..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."