Fedex - Delivery Exception
What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "
I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.
It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.
I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.
This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.
Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.
Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck
I was told it was on another truck.
Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.
To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.
Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.
This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.f1e74d3 review #120470
You may also like
- "I ordered a memory foam mattress from a reputable company in NC. It was shipped FedEx Ground (their choice, not mine) and arrived the next day. My wife was..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."