Fedex - Delivery Exception
What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "
I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.
It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.
I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.
This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.
Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.
Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck
I was told it was on another truck.
Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.
To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.
Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.
This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.review #120470
You may also like
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "I would just like to express my disgust in a driver from fed ex's company. Today 12/02/2015 at approximately 6:15pm my friend and I were driving in Sydney just passed..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience. I bought a four month old..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."