Fedex - Delivery Exception
What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "
I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.
It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.
I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.
This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.
Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.
Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck
I was told it was on another truck.
Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.
To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.
Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.
This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.11673c41 review #120470
You may also like
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I bought a hood for my car. it too 2 weeks to get it. 150.00 for shipping alone. when it got here it was bent!!!!!! we had to unfold it..."
- "I signed in at 11:15 am. At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up. It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."