Fedex - Delivery Exception
What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "
I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.
It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.
I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.
This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.
Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.
Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck
I was told it was on another truck.
Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.
To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.
Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.
This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015. They are from their keep you warm line. Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015..."