Fedex - Delivery Exception

1724 of 1781 Fedex Reviews
May 10, 2008
review #120470

What a croc of ---- checked on line and said my delivery had a delivery exception "Customer not available or business closed "

I took a half a day off work to wait for this package.

It is a couple of very expensive golf clubs.

I called and asked how can that be, as I was home all afternoon.

This is a mobile park so Im sure driver never made a attempt to deliver this package.

Now on the next day Fedex Web Site says package is on the truck for a delivery.

Now best part, a fedex truck came into our Mobile Home this afternoon and our package wasnt on this truck

I was told it was on another truck.

Wow is that some frigging unbelievable routing.

To send 2 different trucks into same area really cant be to cost effective.

Way to go Fedex you must have nothing but total numb skulls working in Distrubtion Center.

This is the exact reason I never ever use Fedex when its up to me.

963db41
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jase

Jun 27, 2012

FedEx Express - Overnight shipment - Exception.
"Driver couldn't get in the gate" according to FedEx phone representative... I live in an apartment complex with two gates, they are both constantly being opened throughout the day - as it's a huge apartment complex...

They will "try again" tomorrow... Well, the gates will still be there tomorrow, so I'm not sure what the point is...

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

KYLE WHEELER

May 30, 2012

fedex is terrible i had 4 out of 5 packages delivered today and the tracking on the 5th said i wasnt home what a pain in the butt
i am so angry
boycott fedex

Ted

May 25, 2012

I had similar problems with Fed Ex,now if I buy something on line and if they use Fed Ex I just don't buy it,I look for diffrent seller that uses other shipping services.

Getting Mad!!!

Apr 26, 2012

I purchased items online which SHOULD have arrived today. I told the seller I really need them asap and they did ship asap but through FED EX. Funny Part I kept an eye on the tracking randomly through the days... For some reason (I THINK THEY NEED MAPS!) the package from New York was to arrive in Northeast Ohio. For some weird reason it arrived at their centers about 4 hours south of me (mind you most locations stop in northeast ohio as we do have a center way closer, long before moving a package 4 hours past its destination. Cost effective NO WAY!! Figured they would figure it out, WRONG next update it was on a truck for delivery. I truthfully didnt know if they maybe sent trucks from farther then I realized? I stayed home all day and glanced outside (no nothing) look online, delivery exception- no attempt made redeliver next business day. HELLO get your heads out your rears, I have time schedules and you are wasting MY TIME & ENERGY Fedex, I ship over 200 packages a month, You will NEVER see my business coming through you!!! I was already weary when the seller I bought from had over a hundred negative feedback mainly about items never received, or shipping time was very unreasonable and long. HA! Wonder wny?????????? FEDEX Do you have an answer??? By the amount of other complaints on fed ex PLEASE BEWARE they cannot do what they promise- just look at the dates of all the complaints. I see several per day almost and consumers are pretty frustrated by the time they leave... Show more

ortitz

Feb 13, 2012

hey carl aren't there any autozone's or advance auto parts nearby?? you are one dumdass.. if you had so much trouble in the paST why do you put yourself through such agony..you are 1 dumdass..

carl

Feb 11, 2012

i ordered parts for my wifes truck i got the email with the tracking number when i looked it up and seen it was comming from fedex i knew i wouldnt get it anytime soon. i have ordered things in the past and 90% of the time they drive past my house to drop it off at the local post office. you pay them to deliver your package and they cant even do it.. fedex is the biggest joke

FedEx Delivery Assurance

Dec 20, 2011

You want fast and efficient FedEx delivery?
You got here !
Open youtube and search for this WEB STORM: FEDEX

Kimberly

Nov 21, 2011

Ugh! What just happened?! I ordered an expensive phone off of the Verizon site last Tuesday. Verizon uses fed Exe for their deliveries. Well it's now Monday and fed Exe is saying delivery exception, customer not available or business closed! Huh! They said it would only take two days? Will they give me my package if I go to the store and give them the tracking number? :(

FedEx Sucks

Nov 04, 2011

:( :roll :?
Fedex sucks they always use some *** excuse i have used it over 15 times and everytime there is a delay to over a month later then it should have been, It says that i have to wait another 3 days to get my package when the lazy *** driver never dropped it off and just said no one was there.

GBB

Jul 05, 2011

Forgot to mention that Fed Ex Freight was the new shipper.

gbb

Jul 05, 2011

I ordered a large package to be delivered to the house by fed ex. I was informed after purchasing the product that it would cost an additional $200 since the package was so large. Seller said that Fed Ex wouldn't ship it because it would frequently get damaged during shipping.

Well, I got THE phone call and scheduled delivery. It never came. Called the office and they wanted to schedule another day to (maybe) deliver it. They said they would call when they were an hour away. I wanted to know why they couldn't call when they weren't coming at all and wasting my time.

So far, I'm still waiting (1 week). My gut tells me that it was damaged during shipping and they're returning it for a replacement. If so, I'm sure glad I paid an extra $200.

one mad momma

May 30, 2011

I ordered all my daughters birthday from walmart which is delivered via FED EX I even paid extra to have it delivered a couple days before the big day....Today is her birthday and have nothing to give her :( I ordered like amonth ago and everyday it's something new...At first my delivery was in two towns over where our office is so I thought all was good but friday when I tracked the package it was back in Tennesse Hello that's where it left from I live in Texas so whats up with that???? Now like most of you I am getting the delivery exception message When I try to get answers I keep getting the run around So now not only am I out almost a $100 on shipping I have to rush out and get more gifts just so my princess will have a decent first birthday!!!!!!

SEAN HARGRAVES

Apr 04, 2011

WE ARE A PRODUCTION COMPANY CALIFORNIA AND NEW JERSEY, PROVIDING NEWS FOOTAGE TO TV STATIONS AS PART OF OUR DAILY BUSINESS.

OUR PRODUCTION MANAGER TENDERED 5 FEDEX ENVELOPES TO A LOCAL FEDEX DEPOT ON SATURDAY FOR DELIVERY FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING TO OUR NETWORK ACCOUNTS FOR LIVE BROADCASTS.

FEDEX HAD DECIDED THAT OUR ACCOUNT HAS HAD SOME FORM OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY (THAT THEY REFUSE TO DISCUSS, DOCUMENT OR REVEAL), SO THEY HAVE REFUSED TO DELIVER ANY AND ALL OF OUR PACKAGES.

THERE WAS NO ONE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH FEDEX OVER THE WEEKEND AND WHEN WE WERE ABLE TO CONTACT THE FEDEX SECURITY MANAGER ON MONDAY MORNING, WE WERE TOLD THAT THE QUESTIONS WE WERE ASKING ABOUT OUR TIME VALUE PACKAGES (WHY,WHERE,WHEN) WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED AND THE PACKAGES WOULD BE RETURNED TO US.

MAY I SUGGEST THAT THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY FOR FEDEX TO DEAL WITH LONG TERM BUSINESS CUSTOMERS AND CLEARLY FEDEX HAS NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAY COULD POSSIBLY BE.

Angel

Mar 30, 2011

:roll I am just a little irritated!! My package is not that important but it's mines, I paid for it and it was supposed to be here today!! DELIVERY EXCEPTION; WRONG ADDRESS!!! yeah right... more like the right address! I know my address!! I also listed my cell number and no one called me!! These folks do what they want to do!!

screw fedex

Feb 01, 2011

waited all day for package. get a delivery exception notice posted after 6PM. why did it take so long to inform me. absolutely ridiculous. called customer service earlier in the day and they assured me it would be there today. wrong!
do not use

Suree

Jan 29, 2011

:( I NEVER use Fed Ex if it's up to me. We ordered an expensive item and it was supposed to be here on friday but it never showed up. 1 day, I wasnt crazy upset, the tracking said delivery exception. thats it. not on truck out for delivery so I figured the storm down south caused delay. The new delivery date was on Sat so I waited, I even left a sign at the entrance of our developement as fed ex is usually too scared of dirt roads to come down here although mail, UPS, trash and everyone else have no problem. Now there is another delivery exception for today with delivery attempted. this was posted at 11:45 am. Someone was home ALL day. How could they have attempted delivery. I called and of coarse the computers are down so they can't give me any information. I own a small business, I understand the importance of customer service. This company is the WORST delivery company. If our UPS driver sees me out in town, he'll wave me down and give me my packages. Big difference when you have the same person delivering on a route than just contracting a bunch of idiots to deliver for your company.

Yeahok

Jan 28, 2011

well couldnt be too bad of a loss, considering you live in a trailer park "expensive" must mean used for 6 bucks each

OMGLOL

Jan 06, 2011 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

You rich a hole, maybe the holidays messed things up. I am sure that you would think the your precious golf clubs arethe only important thing in this world....wake up you are an a hole.

FedEx

Jan 06, 2011

I was supposed to get my package today when I received the infamous "delivery exception" notice.

I was so pissed, since I was home ALL morning. I called the FedEx office and was told that their saintly driver would never lie about me not being home. I told them that their driver never even checks if I'm home and usually just leaves the package at the door regardless. I told them that I asked them how tomorrow would be any different if their driver can deliver only when he feels like it.

After seeing that they couldn't get rid of me with their BS, they said that they would actually have the driver call, while in my driveway, if he could not deliver for any reason.

The moral of the story is you can't let these lazy idiots BS their way out of every situation. Demand the service you deserve.

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×