Don't trust fedex estimated delivery!
I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.
Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.
I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!
Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.
I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "FedEx uses two dates to determine when a package will actually get to its destination: an estimated delivery date and a commitment date. A package that had been slated for..."
- "A friend sent us a package with gifts for our new baby. I found it on my porch, no knock or ring of the doorbell. The box had obviously been..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I bought 2 bottles of suave hairspray and the pump on each one does not work. I ran under hot water several times and they still do not work. ..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."