Don't trust fedex estimated delivery!
I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.
Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.
I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!
Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.
I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.123a28bd review #181048
You may also like
- "I had to ship a netbook back to the manufacturer for warranty reasons so I decided to go to the UPS Store at 176-25 Union Tpke NY 11366. I..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I hate this company. They have the POOREST service ever. Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "When our son started acting out at 12 and 13 years old, we sent him to a wilderness program for 60 days. Despite him doing some good work on himself..."
- "I have tried several times to drop off items to this store. It is insulting the money they will offer you for your good clothing, first off. Second, they find..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."