Don't trust fedex estimated delivery!
I order car parts online alot. IN the last year I have only received parts shipped fedex on 3 occasions. The first time their website tracking info said my package would arrive on a Saturday. I was pretty happy because I thought it was going to take until Monday. Well Saturday came and the website said it was on schedule, Saturday evening came and my package didn't arrive, on top of that the delivery date dissapeared and didn't reappear until Tuesday when it said it would be delivered that day. I thought it was a mistake, but it seems to be common practice at fedex.
Last week I ordered some more parts and they were shipped fedex. Three packages were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday which sounded great, just a few days after I ordered! So I stayed home Saturday waiting for the packages, and no packages were delivered. The delivery date dissapeared yet it was still on schedule... And then Monday evening a new delivery date for wedensday was set. Well at least those packages came on wed. This recent order was to come in two parts. The second part was shipped two days after the first (Friday 30th) it immediatly had a delivery date for the 5th (today) and surely enough my package wasn't delivered and the delivery date is gone.
I called fedex and spoke to a rep. I told him the situation and asked why it happened and when my package would arrive. He said he didn't know and that my package would be here tomorrow. I guess we will see about that!
Moral of the story is that if you want to track your packages don't bother with fedex, and most importantly don't trust their delivery date.
I will be trying to get my money back and avoid fedex at all cost in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Fed ex just delivered a toy climber and slide and this thing looks like sh*t. I know it didn't come from toys r us like this. The driver just dropped..."
- "My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large. When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."