Fedex - Fed Ex smartpost sucks
I ordered some things on line for Christmas and the estimated arrival time was the 20th of this month.So I checked tracking on the Fed Ex website about my packages only to find that for some reason unknown to me and everyone I talked to decided to use smartpost which in my opinion should be called stupidpost.
Now these packages left the smartpost location and was supposed to arrive in my area on the 19th. I talked to the post office because that's where the smartpost sends the packages to be delivered. The smartpost location is only a 2 hour drive to the closest main post office to me. The post office is still waiting to receive several pallets from that smartpost location and they don't know where the shipments are.
Fed Ex doesn't know where those are pallets either. I am supposed to leave today to spend Christmas with those that I bought those presents for and now I don't have them. It's a *** shame that the USPS is doing a better job than Fed Ex. I use to support Fed Ex but no longer.
I will never use Fed Ex and I will not order anything from anyone if they use Fed Ex.I also urge everyone not to use Fed Ex.108bbe36 review #283369
You may also like
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."