Fedex - Fed Ex smartpost sucks
I ordered some things on line for Christmas and the estimated arrival time was the 20th of this month.So I checked tracking on the Fed Ex website about my packages only to find that for some reason unknown to me and everyone I talked to decided to use smartpost which in my opinion should be called stupidpost.
Now these packages left the smartpost location and was supposed to arrive in my area on the 19th. I talked to the post office because that's where the smartpost sends the packages to be delivered. The smartpost location is only a 2 hour drive to the closest main post office to me. The post office is still waiting to receive several pallets from that smartpost location and they don't know where the shipments are.
Fed Ex doesn't know where those are pallets either. I am supposed to leave today to spend Christmas with those that I bought those presents for and now I don't have them. It's a *** shame that the USPS is doing a better job than Fed Ex. I use to support Fed Ex but no longer.
I will never use Fed Ex and I will not order anything from anyone if they use Fed Ex.I also urge everyone not to use Fed Ex.be6dd40
You may also like
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "Beginning on Tuesday January 21, I contacted Ron Farrier through his Facebook page for his company, Elite Concrete Enhancement. We discussed and agreed on the work to be done,..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."