Fedex - Fed Ex smartpost sucks
I ordered some things on line for Christmas and the estimated arrival time was the 20th of this month.So I checked tracking on the Fed Ex website about my packages only to find that for some reason unknown to me and everyone I talked to decided to use smartpost which in my opinion should be called stupidpost.
Now these packages left the smartpost location and was supposed to arrive in my area on the 19th. I talked to the post office because that's where the smartpost sends the packages to be delivered. The smartpost location is only a 2 hour drive to the closest main post office to me. The post office is still waiting to receive several pallets from that smartpost location and they don't know where the shipments are.
Fed Ex doesn't know where those are pallets either. I am supposed to leave today to spend Christmas with those that I bought those presents for and now I don't have them. It's a *** shame that the USPS is doing a better job than Fed Ex. I use to support Fed Ex but no longer.
I will never use Fed Ex and I will not order anything from anyone if they use Fed Ex.I also urge everyone not to use Fed Ex.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I hate this company. They have the POOREST service ever. Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "I sent a package to my son and his girlfriend to Florida from Ohio. When they received it, the box was in such terrible condition that i dont know how..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "I went to the Gulfport chillis in Mississippi and I usually LOVE it but tonight, so horrible. We got in the door and waited about 2 minutes for a server..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."