• show-popup

Shares 0

FedEx did not deliver my package overnight, for the 2nd time. Poor service. No reliability.

• by   Mar 30, 2011
  • Review #: 229782
Company Fedex
Location Olympia, Washington
Category Shipping
Views 74

FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.

It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?

I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.
If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX! 30638ea

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Fedex complaint

FedEx just a bunch of liars

I was expecting a package from FedEx.Early that morning I checked the tracking for delivery.It indic...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug