FedEx did not deliver my package overnight, for the 2nd time. Poor service. No reliability.

2004 of 2547 Fedex Reviews

FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.

It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?

I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.

If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2004 of 2547 Fedex Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18, 2014 #858271

I have had two packages that never arrived going to two different states. Not that they were delayed...they never arrived. Kept saying on the truck on one package, tracking on the other showed nothing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.