FedEx did not deliver my package overnight, for the 2nd time. Poor service. No reliability.
FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.
It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?
I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.
This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.
If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX!10a334cd review #229782
You may also like
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "FedEx uses two dates to determine when a package will actually get to its destination: an estimated delivery date and a commitment date. A package that had been slated for..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."