FedEx did not deliver my package overnight, for the 2nd time. Poor service. No reliability.

1385 of 1879 Fedex Reviews
Mar 30, 2011
review #229782

FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.

It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?

I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.

This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.

If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX!

be99388
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1385 of 1879 Fedex Reviews

Aug 18

I have had two packages that never arrived going to two different states. Not that they were delayed...they never arrived. Kept saying on the truck on one package, tracking on the other showed nothing.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.