FedEx did not deliver my package overnight, for the 2nd time. Poor service. No reliability.
FedEx, for the second time in a row did not deliver an overnight package to me.They said on their web site it would be delivered by 10:30am.
It did not arrive. At 11:00am I got tired of waiting so I selected the option on the computer to have it delivered to one of FedEx's offices so I could pick it up there. Now at 2:51pm I get a notice of "Delivery Exception - Customer is not available or business is closed". Is this a joke?
I then called FedEx and talked to a person who listened nicely and said she was sorry, but was 100% worthless. She could not tell me when or where my package would be delivered tomorrow.
This is the second time this has happened in a row with FedEx.In my opinion they are not a reliable or service oriented firm.
If you need for something positively to get there overnight, then DO NOT USE FEDEX!d643151 review #229782
You may also like
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."