FedEx lost package while shipping to me
I purchased a movie poster from a somewhat large business located in Canada. This business only ships with FedEx, and I never had a problem until now.
I bought a poster that was shipped on the 24th of January for $44 after shipping. I checked the status on my package and realized that it was stuck at the local FedEx facility, since the 26th of January.
I called up FedEx and they did keep in touch with me throughout this ordeal. I just got off the phone with them today; February 4, 2008, and they just told me that they lost the package.
All they told me was that I can file a claim and get my money back. The product I bough was a movie poster that was $44 at the time of my purchase, and now it is worth $125.
I assume that someone from FedEx stole my product, since they track all packages. I guess they do not do background checks on their employees.d6126ae review #112380
You may also like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Beautiful furniture, but astonishingly horrid customer service, condescending and coercive sales people, and complete lack of communication between sales/designers and fabricators, looong wait time for furniture.If you can get similar..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."