FedEx lost package while shipping to me
I purchased a movie poster from a somewhat large business located in Canada. This business only ships with FedEx, and I never had a problem until now.
I bought a poster that was shipped on the 24th of January for $44 after shipping. I checked the status on my package and realized that it was stuck at the local FedEx facility, since the 26th of January.
I called up FedEx and they did keep in touch with me throughout this ordeal. I just got off the phone with them today; February 4, 2008, and they just told me that they lost the package.
All they told me was that I can file a claim and get my money back. The product I bough was a movie poster that was $44 at the time of my purchase, and now it is worth $125.
I assume that someone from FedEx stole my product, since they track all packages. I guess they do not do background checks on their employees.c2b9d33
You may also like
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."