FedEx Saudi Arabia

1809 of 1932 Fedex Reviews
Issue not resolved

we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.

when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479

thank you very much.

please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain.

d6ce007 review #136663
1 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments26 Report
1809 of 1932 Fedex Reviews
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review about this company
Customer

Jul 13 Jeddah, Makkah

What a cheap service. Even i called to your representative but he answered that he cannot come today and tomorrow. No one there to take action against these stupids ?
In one week you guys couldn't deliver my package. And still its internal service. You are promoting that you will deliver it in 2 days. Shame Shame Shame.......
13 Jul 2014 22:39 NO RESPONSE Exception Registered
12 Jul 2014 22:39 NO RESPONSE Exception Registered
12 Jul 2014 15:25 OUT FOR DELIVERY Jeddah
10 Jul 2014 11:45 OUT FOR DELIVERY Jeddah 10 Jul 2014 10:20 INBOUND IN DESTINATION CITY Jeddah 09 Jul 2014 18:23 OUTBOUND FROM ORIGIN CITY Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 18:23 OPERATIONS IN Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 17:30 SHIPMENT DISPATCH TO OPS Riyadh 09 Jul 2014 10:50 DATA VALIDATED Address Validated 08 Jul 2014 16:02 REGISTERED Shipment Registered

Changez Khan

Dec 08, 2011

I sent documents to my family in Fort Worth TX, USA from Khamis Mushyt Saudi Arabia on 6th Dec 2011. on 8th Dec 2011 while tracking I found that the packet is headed to New Dehli India.What is this.FedeX find out locate and send packet to USA address urgently. Tracking # 8666 1855 0940.
my email changezkhan1@gmail.com

Changez Khan

Dec 08, 2011

my email changezkhan1@gmail.com

AAMIR SAEED TORU

Nov 27, 2011

Hi, i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, i can do work in computer softwares, so can do my request. my email,,,, torumardan@gmail.com

AAMIR SAEED TORU

Nov 27, 2011

Hi, i can do work in computer software, and my KAFEEL in HAIL, so i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, plz can do my request.

naseer ahmed

Oct 27, 2011

i am naseer ahmed from pakistan.i come from pakistan new viza.already i have expereince in saudia 12 years.i working befor lucent tech int in riyadh as a store keeper.now i want job.i interested working with fedex riyadh or any were.hope you consider me.i wating for reply. thanks naseer ahmed mob#0590574866

Adeel Asif

Oct 19, 2011

i am already applied for da job in fedx in branch of khamis mushayt n optimistically aam ve got positive response by the company's officials but aam facing one probe wich iz nakal kaffala,,,, n bothered me alot,,, aam enthuastic, energetic person in da field of marketing n also literate computer,,, su aam requesting to company's officials ,,, plz consider ma as the employee of this company,,,, thanks
Best Regards,
Adeel Asif,,,,adeelsuleman@ymail.com

MUHAMMED ADEEL

Oct 19, 2011

ASSALAM U ALAIKUM..I AM FROM KARACHI,PAKISTAN.SIR I WANT JOB BCOZ I AM JOBLESS..PLZ DO SOMETHING FOR ME..AND I HAVE DONE COMPUTER COURCES.

MY ID IS adeel_paracha@live.com
mobile number 0092 313 235 9375.

phiroj pathan

Aug 30, 2011

i am B.sc comp.sci. 2 Year working expereince Hanco for Service adviser in khamis.
I want job ,i intersted working fedex khamis,abha.
Hope you consider me.
I Waitng for rdply.
Mob.0502757314
Indian-mumbai
Thanks&Best regards.

pissed

Jun 15, 2011

hey morons, this isnt the place to apply for a job.

0 0 Reply
pissed customer in saudi, jedd

Sep 23, 2010

Don't you ever send through Fedex in Saudi!! They are the worst courier ever. Try to send my package locally from jeddah to riyadh. It never reach there till now, soooo many lie they have said.

MUHAMMAD KHAN

Apr 24, 2010

I HAVE 17 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI ARABIA, I BEEN WORKED IN JEDDAH,RIYADH,KHAMISE,QASSIM AND MAKKA, LAST 7 YEARS I M WORKING IN ONE OF THE LEADING CARGO COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA AS A SALES MANAGER, AND I M READY TO WORK IN ANY REGION OF SAUDI ARABIA. CONTACT NO. 0548963289

EMAIL: zaheer16khan@yahoo.com

YASIR ABBAS

Apr 24, 2010

pls iwant any jobsfedex riyadh

i am worke,4years experance, TCS Express & Logistic Company office Lahore Pakistan

yasir Abbas
yabbas72@yahoo.com
0564392910

DEAN

Apr 21, 2010

I am a contract at Fedex South Africa the company witch i want to work for all my child wood.I have given Fedex South Africa the best services possbile any contract could give but the company has treated me so badley i know almost hate Fedex Please please please some one help me to resolve this
Kind regards
Dean

Shuja Ali

Apr 02, 2010

Hello respected mam/sir,

I have Dubai,U.A.E 3 yrs of Customer Service,call center work expereince.

I m Interested to work in saudi arabia with your pretigious organization,as I m currenly in Hyderaabd,India.

Please consider me
My email id is shuja10@europe.com
Mobile number is 0091 889 718 7293.

Hope you consider me.

Mar 30, 2010

P.O Box services better than FedEx in Saudi. Please use DHL or UPS

M.S. K han

Dec 29, 2009

Dear r/s, i am mohd. khan i had work in many leading and int"l as a sales ReP in every sector of saudi arabia also i done work in india in a leading travel agency. i have saudi driving license. hence i request kindly provide me a job in your fedex company as a post of courier. i will very thankful to you. thanks. my email is mj8337@gmail.com

SAYED HUSNUDDIN

Nov 06, 2009

respected sir/ I have apply or the post of mail_sorter two week before plzz conforme me on my email.saifalikhan_karina2000@ YAHOO.COM

sayed husnuddin

Nov 06, 2009

respected sir,I have aply for the post of mail sorter. befor two week but no answer from the co.my mobile no.0542713309.plzzz just inform me thanks. :cry

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.