FedEx Saudi Arabia
we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.
when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479
thank you very much.
please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain.review #136663
You may also like
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "My name is Mushtaq and I m living in K.S.A,ON 4TH April 2013 i have purchased the tefal red cooking pan from the hyper panda store, I was noticed..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia .2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in dangerous because the againcy in Saudia Arabia doesnt..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."