FedEx Saudi Arabia
You are the author of this review
we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.
when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479
thank you very much.
please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased liquid silica from Amazon and it was shipped via Fed Ex. It was delivered at night and left on our sidewalk ( we have a porch and door..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear..."
- "My name is Mushtaq and I m living in K.S.A,ON 4TH April 2013 i have purchased the tefal red cooking pan from the hyper panda store, I was noticed..."
- "I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."