FedEx Saudi Arabia
we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.
when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479
thank you very much.
please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can..."
- "I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in dangerous because the againcy in Saudia Arabia doesnt..."
- "I purchased a Car OBD2 and Rear View mirror with Rear view camera from Hong Kong. The shipper mistakenly sent a wrong item i.e. Radar along with Mirror and Rear..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia .2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."