• show-popup

Product / Service Document
Location Riyadh, Ar Riyad
Category Transportation and Delivery
Views 388

we have mail sent from our head office Jeddah on 22 September 2008.3 days past already but our mail still delivered to us in Riyadh.

when we are calling their customer center at Riyadh they are saying the mail was out for delivery, i start calling them in the morning, now is already thee o'clock ang mail not come to us.please help us to get this mail and not happen the same again >> FedEx tracking # 8620 2087 8479

thank you very much.

please give us their number in Riyadh that we can call to attend our complain. 2d99908

Comments (26) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 26 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 08, 2011
I sent documents to my family in Fort Worth TX, USA from Khamis Mushyt Saudi Arabia on 6th Dec 2011. on 8th Dec 2011 while tracking I found that the packet is headed to New Dehli India.What is this.FedeX find out locate and send packet to USA address urgently. Tracking # 8666 1855 0940.
my email changezkhan1@gmail.com
Reply to Changez Khan

Dec 08, 2011
my email changezkhan1@gmail.com
Reply to Changez Khan

Nov 27, 2011
Hi, i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, i can do work in computer softwares, so can do my request. my email,,,, torumardan@gmail.com
Reply to AAMIR SAEED TORU

Nov 27, 2011
Hi, i can do work in computer software, and my KAFEEL in HAIL, so i want transfer my VISA to FEDEX, plz can do my request.
Reply to AAMIR SAEED TORU

Oct 27, 2011
i am naseer ahmed from pakistan.i come from pakistan new viza.already i have expereince in saudia 12 years.i working befor lucent tech int in riyadh as a store keeper.now i want job.i interested working with fedex riyadh or any were.hope you consider me.i wating for reply. thanks naseer ahmed mob#0590574866
Reply to naseer ahmed

Oct 19, 2011
i am already applied for da job in fedx in branch of khamis mushayt n optimistically aam ve got positive response by the company's officials but aam facing one probe wich iz nakal kaffala,,,, n bothered me alot,,, aam enthuastic, energetic person in da field of marketing n also literate computer,,, su aam requesting to company's officials ,,, plz consider ma as the employee of this company,,,, thanks
Best Regards,
Adeel Asif,,,,adeelsuleman@ymail.com
Reply to Adeel Asif

Oct 19, 2011
ASSALAM U ALAIKUM..I AM FROM KARACHI,PAKISTAN.SIR I WANT JOB BCOZ I AM JOBLESS..PLZ DO SOMETHING FOR ME..AND I HAVE DONE COMPUTER COURCES.

MY ID IS adeel_paracha@live.com
mobile number 0092 313 235 9375.
Reply to MUHAMMED ADEEL

Sep 12, 2011
Hi i am working in Biladien Group (ARABIAN BEMCO) in riyadh as a Driver since 10 years.

Please consider me

Mobile number is + 0560903801.
Email - shasan@bemcoint.com
Reply to Shahadhat Molesur Rehman

Aug 30, 2011
i am B.sc comp.sci. 2 Year working expereince Hanco for Service adviser in khamis.
I want job ,i intersted working fedex khamis,abha.
Hope you consider me.
I Waitng for rdply.
Mob.0502757314
Indian-mumbai
Thanks&Best regards.
Reply to phiroj pathan

Jun 15, 2011
hey morons, this isnt the place to apply for a job.
Reply to pissed

Sep 23, 2010
Don't you ever send through Fedex in Saudi!! They are the worst courier ever. Try to send my package locally from jeddah to riyadh. It never reach there till now, soooo many lie they have said.
Reply to pissed customer in saudi, jedd

Apr 24, 2010
I HAVE 17 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI ARABIA, I BEEN WORKED IN JEDDAH,RIYADH,KHAMISE,QASSIM AND MAKKA, LAST 7 YEARS I M WORKING IN ONE OF THE LEADING CARGO COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA AS A SALES MANAGER, AND I M READY TO WORK IN ANY REGION OF SAUDI ARABIA. CONTACT NO. 0548963289

EMAIL: zaheer16khan@yahoo.com
Reply to MUHAMMAD KHAN

Apr 24, 2010
pls iwant any jobsfedex riyadh

i am worke,4years experance, TCS Express & Logistic Company office Lahore Pakistan

yasir Abbas
yabbas72@yahoo.com
0564392910
Reply to YASIR ABBAS

Apr 21, 2010
I am a contract at Fedex South Africa the company witch i want to work for all my child wood.I have given Fedex South Africa the best services possbile any contract could give but the company has treated me so badley i know almost hate Fedex Please please please some one help me to resolve this
Kind regards
Dean
Reply to DEAN

Apr 02, 2010
Hello respected mam/sir,

I have Dubai,U.A.E 3 yrs of Customer Service,call center work expereince.

I m Interested to work in saudi arabia with your pretigious organization,as I m currenly in Hyderaabd,India.

Please consider me
My email id is shuja10@europe.com
Mobile number is 0091 889 718 7293.

Hope you consider me.

Mar 30, 2010
P.O Box services better than FedEx in Saudi. Please use DHL or UPS
Reply to Abdullah Ali

Dec 29, 2009
Dear r/s, i am mohd. khan i had work in many leading and int"l as a sales ReP in every sector of saudi arabia also i done work in india in a leading travel agency. i have saudi driving license. hence i request kindly provide me a job in your fedex company as a post of courier. i will very thankful to you. thanks. my email is mj8337@gmail.com
Reply to M.S. K han

Nov 06, 2009
respected sir/ I have apply or the post of mail_sorter two week before plzz conforme me on my email.saifalikhan_karina2000@ YAHOO.COM
Reply to SAYED HUSNUDDIN

Nov 06, 2009
respected sir,I have aply for the post of mail sorter. befor two week but no answer from the co.my mobile no.0542713309.plzzz just inform me thanks. :cry
Reply to sayed husnuddin

Read next Fedex complaint

Fed Ex

The last screen before you ship does not include the shipping charge. This is your last chance to ed...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug