FEDEX, says they delivered but they did not

2118 of 2333 Fedex Reviews

I ordered materials to be delivered in a small box and paid extra for Fedex home delivery.They said their driver delivered the box right to my doorstep and their computers GPS tracking proved it.

I complained, but never got a call back. The time they said it was delivered, I was in my driveway shoveling snow for 2 hours. They have never called me back even though they promised.

Guess what, a resident that lives 2 blocks away on a totally different street got home from visiting relatives 3 days later and found my package on their doorstep.Up yours, FEDEX, I will never pay extra for Fedex delivery again and I buy a lot of stuff on line.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2118 of 2333 Fedex Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2011 #386684

Yup same for me. I checked the site and it said it delivered, but I guess not! And I'm pretty sure I entered the right address. :(

Jun 07, 2010 #151348

im in the same situation. fedex gave me a case number and are "investigating" but i needed my package today!!! how can they verify that it was left at the right address!

Jan 27, 2010 #108698

That just happened to me. They said they left it at my door @ 248pm. I was home and so was my roommate. No box, no doortag, nothing. Takes 24-48 hours for them to trace it. Pretty pathetic. By the time they trace it who knows where it can be.

Jan 26, 2010 #108419

same thing happened to me today! they said they delivered to my front porch at 6:27....... I WAS HOME!!!!!! no package anywhere. I even went to my neighbors and they dont have it either! I cant even get in touch with a fed ex rep!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.