FEDEX, says they delivered but they did not

1908 of 2123 Fedex Reviews

I ordered materials to be delivered in a small box and paid extra for Fedex home delivery.They said their driver delivered the box right to my doorstep and their computers GPS tracking proved it.

I complained, but never got a call back. The time they said it was delivered, I was in my driveway shoveling snow for 2 hours. They have never called me back even though they promised.

Guess what, a resident that lives 2 blocks away on a totally different street got home from visiting relatives 3 days later and found my package on their doorstep.Up yours, FEDEX, I will never pay extra for Fedex delivery again and I buy a lot of stuff on line.

124777aa review #165744
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments4
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review about this company
1908 of 2123 Fedex Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Hannah

Dec 06, 2011

Yup same for me. I checked the site and it said it delivered, but I guess not! And I'm pretty sure I entered the right address. :(

kryss

Jun 07, 2010

im in the same situation. fedex gave me a case number and are "investigating" but i needed my package today!!! how can they verify that it was left at the right address!

Joe

Jan 27, 2010

That just happened to me. They said they left it at my door @ 248pm. I was home and so was my roommate. No box, no doortag, nothing. Takes 24-48 hours for them to trace it. Pretty pathetic. By the time they trace it who knows where it can be.

Jen

Jan 26, 2010

same thing happened to me today! they said they delivered to my front porch at 6:27....... I WAS HOME!!!!!! no package anywhere. I even went to my neighbors and they dont have it either! I cant even get in touch with a fed ex rep!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.