FedEx Smartpost? More like Stupidpost!
I'm amongst many who have made the mistake of having an item shipped by FedEx smartpost. I did a little research, and it turns out FedEx bought out a small third-party company called Smartpost a while back and are using this service without letting you know in advance. I mean, I ordered something online and it said it would ship via FedEx, so I bought it thinking I'd have tracking and it would be here in a few days. WRONG!! The company takes its time with putting the order in first off. Telling me that they couldn't get the information sent to FedEx. I placed the order on the 18th of February. It shipped February 22nd. I check up on the tracking...and it says it arrived here in Denver on the 25th, which is normal. So I figure I would wait a day or so for delivery. It is now March 3rd and nothing. It turns out that this Smartpost or rather Stupidpost is where FedEx sends the item to USPS, then USPS delivers it to you. I contact both FedEx and USPS and they have no idea where the packages are. USPS goes on further to tell me that I have more information than they even do. This is what the FedEx Stupidpost says as far as tracking goes. At home expected delivery was supposed to be on the 28th:
Date Time Description Location
February 27, 2008 3:00 PM USPS Entry HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO
February 27, 2008 1:38 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received LITTLETON, CO *
February 27, 2008 12:58 AM USPS Electronically Notified LITTLETON,CO
February 27, 2008 12:11 AM Sortation Center Departure DENVER, CO
February 25, 2008 3:24 AM Sortation Center Arrival DENVER, CO
February 23, 2008 8:48 AM Sortation Center Departure GROVE CITY, OH
February 22, 2008 12:49 PM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH
February 22, 2008 7:00 AM Pickup LEETSDALE, PA
Conclusion...use another service. I use DHL quite a bit and have had ZERO problems with them. Even UPS has been good to me. Both internationally and domestically. NEVER NEVER use Smartpost by FedEx...unless you're fond of speaking with FedEx customer service and like being a hot potato which every representative wants to get out of their hands...just being passed on from person-to-person.d71c7a7 review #114433
You may also like
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "Jacqueline Howe Received Fraudulent Funds from Father John C. Howe,Ongoing IRS and SEC Investigations into Tax Cheat Father, John C. Howe Calls into Question Daughter Jacqueline Howe’s Involvement in His..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."