Filing a Better Business Bureau Complaint against FedEx
Dear Frustrated FedEx Customers,
If you have been wronged by this corporation, please feel free to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as I intend to do.Whether your problem involves undelivered packages, false advertisement, or the misuse of personal information, it would be nice to stick it to a corporation which has, no doubt, caused endless fits of rage for its many customers.
The more the merrier, so file the complaints away. Let's knock FedEx's "satisfactory record" down a notch or two.
Goodness knows, perhaps that mega-corporation will finally reform and serve its customers well.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone..."