Fedex - Incorrect address
I went out of town and a pkg was sent via FedEx. After several emails to sender for more than a wk, the sender is told that my mailing address is wrong. Not only does the sender and FedEx and my cc company, and car company, and bank, etc all have same address, but only Fedex can't find my condo. Of course no note is left, 'cause my address is "incorrect". Lazy driver is more like it. If they can't get in your bldg, then suddenly, some part of your address is incorrect and a delivery has to be rescheduled.
If anyone won't send me something regular mail, I won't accept it.
FedEx, UPS, DHL are not for use regular people with lives, but those in offices who anxiously await pick ups and drops offs. You have to absolutely be there for the delivery or else. Some companies even charge to get it redelivered. Haven't used those companies in years and don't plan on starting. Incidents like this help me remember why.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "I called both the company I bought the item, and fed ex to report the damage to the box and item. Fed ex took my report. I got a call..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."