Fedex - Incorrect address
I went out of town and a pkg was sent via FedEx. After several emails to sender for more than a wk, the sender is told that my mailing address is wrong. Not only does the sender and FedEx and my cc company, and car company, and bank, etc all have same address, but only Fedex can't find my condo. Of course no note is left, 'cause my address is "incorrect". Lazy driver is more like it. If they can't get in your bldg, then suddenly, some part of your address is incorrect and a delivery has to be rescheduled.
If anyone won't send me something regular mail, I won't accept it.
FedEx, UPS, DHL are not for use regular people with lives, but those in offices who anxiously await pick ups and drops offs. You have to absolutely be there for the delivery or else. Some companies even charge to get it redelivered. Haven't used those companies in years and don't plan on starting. Incidents like this help me remember why.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "I paid $1'500 US for a Kids charity items worth no more then $600 Au at best, a signed book and T shirt, in which I will give to another..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."