Fedex - Incorrect address

2473 of 2546 Fedex Reviews

I went out of town and a pkg was sent via FedEx. After several emails to sender for more than a wk, the sender is told that my mailing address is wrong. Not only does the sender and FedEx and my cc company, and car company, and bank, etc all have same address, but only Fedex can't find my condo. Of course no note is left, 'cause my address is "incorrect". Lazy driver is more like it. If they can't get in your bldg, then suddenly, some part of your address is incorrect and a delivery has to be rescheduled.

If anyone won't send me something regular mail, I won't accept it.

FedEx, UPS, DHL are not for use regular people with lives, but those in offices who anxiously await pick ups and drops offs. You have to absolutely be there for the delivery or else. Some companies even charge to get it redelivered. Haven't used those companies in years and don't plan on starting. Incidents like this help me remember why.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2473 of 2546 Fedex Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about