Fedex - Incorrect address
I went out of town and a pkg was sent via FedEx. After several emails to sender for more than a wk, the sender is told that my mailing address is wrong. Not only does the sender and FedEx and my cc company, and car company, and bank, etc all have same address, but only Fedex can't find my condo. Of course no note is left, 'cause my address is "incorrect". Lazy driver is more like it. If they can't get in your bldg, then suddenly, some part of your address is incorrect and a delivery has to be rescheduled.
If anyone won't send me something regular mail, I won't accept it.
FedEx, UPS, DHL are not for use regular people with lives, but those in offices who anxiously await pick ups and drops offs. You have to absolutely be there for the delivery or else. Some companies even charge to get it redelivered. Haven't used those companies in years and don't plan on starting. Incidents like this help me remember why.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "I paid $1'500 US for a Kids charity items worth no more then $600 Au at best, a signed book and T shirt, in which I will give to another..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."
- "I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !! I..."
- "I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my..."