• show-popup

Company Fedex
Location Reston, Virginia
Category Shipping
Views 101

I went out of town and a pkg was sent via FedEx. After several emails to sender for more than a wk, the sender is told that my mailing address is wrong. Not only does the sender and FedEx and my cc company, and car company, and bank, etc all have same address, but only Fedex can't find my condo. Of course no note is left, 'cause my address is "incorrect". Lazy driver is more like it. If they can't get in your bldg, then suddenly, some part of your address is incorrect and a delivery has to be rescheduled.

If anyone won't send me something regular mail, I won't accept it.

FedEx, UPS, DHL are not for use regular people with lives, but those in offices who anxiously await pick ups and drops offs. You have to absolutely be there for the delivery or else. Some companies even charge to get it redelivered. Haven't used those companies in years and don't plan on starting. Incidents like this help me remember why. 2feef31

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Fedex complaint

FedEx Lost My Package!!!

I needed to make DVD's out of some concert VCR tapes that I had. So a company out in California...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug