Fedex - Late delivery

928 of 1658 Fedex Reviews
Dec 27, 2011

After spending $110 for an overnight delivery, my package, mailed on the 22nd of December to the Virgin Islands, was on the delivery truck the 23rd at 2:33 PM.When I was at the FedEx office, I was told the package would reach its destination by the 23rd.

When I was tracking the item, it said it would be delivered by 6 PM on the 23rd. It was not delivered until after 9:46 the 24th. When I inquired about a refund, I was told they don't guarantee overnight delivery for overnight international destinations. I wish I knew that before hand.

I WILL NOT be using FedEx again, as they don't seem to be reliable.If I want UNreliable, I'll use USPS.

62630a6
Review #284193
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
DTompkins

Jan 06, 2012

I had similar experience. I sent an Priority One package for AM delivery from NC to my wife in AL on Thursday, 12/15/11. Tracking that night showed they would not deliver until 4:30 PM, probably because it was a residential address. She canceled her appointments to be there for the delivery. Tracking showed it was on the Fed Exp truck for delivery by 4:30. At 7 PM and no delivery the tracking said it was back at the terminal. When she called the Fed Exp rep said explained that the driver ran out of time and couldn't make the delivery and since the next day was Saturday she would have to wait until the following Monday at 4:30 PM to get it. The good news was that it showed up the next morning (Saturday) so we didn't complain back. The charge was about $65.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×