Fedex - Late delivery
After spending $110 for an overnight delivery, my package, mailed on the 22nd of December to the Virgin Islands, was on the delivery truck the 23rd at 2:33 PM.When I was at the FedEx office, I was told the package would reach its destination by the 23rd.
When I was tracking the item, it said it would be delivered by 6 PM on the 23rd. It was not delivered until after 9:46 the 24th. When I inquired about a refund, I was told they don't guarantee overnight delivery for overnight international destinations. I wish I knew that before hand.
I WILL NOT be using FedEx again, as they don't seem to be reliable.If I want UNreliable, I'll use USPS.
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future. I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."