After spending $110 for an overnight delivery, my package, mailed on the 22nd of December to the Virgin Islands, was on the delivery truck the 23rd at 2:33 PM.When I was at the FedEx office, I was told the package would reach its destination by the 23rd.
When I was tracking the item, it said it would be delivered by 6 PM on the 23rd. It was not delivered until after 9:46 the 24th. When I inquired about a refund, I was told they don't guarantee overnight delivery for overnight international destinations. I wish I knew that before hand.
I WILL NOT be using FedEx again, as they don't seem to be reliable.If I want UNreliable, I'll use USPS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."
- "I tried to set up an account and selected the least expensive plan. Before completing the process I lost service. Once I was able to reconnect, I had to start..."
- "So My cousin wanted me to do this offer for her right? It was an offer in which, if a user input a promo code, would have the ability to..."