stealing packages at fedex terminal in milwaukee, wi
Every month I receive very important pain medication from the manufacture directly.Well this month it was shipped on dec 23th for delivery on the 24th.
First their customer service told me one lie after another. Priscella made it worse telling me that the manager dave in Milwaukee just left for day when he didn't and that the container my package was in wouldn't be opened until the 25th and to me on the 26th. Dave the manager was still in when i called him 5 mins later. Said he be in till he found my package......well he did leave after 9pm, not calling me, telling other managers about it and took 2 days off.
If u dont get pain medicine in ur system, you withdraw and it not pretty. People die from this!!!! Its the 31st now and i still don't have my replacement medicine due to strict federal laws on schedule 2 drugs. 5 TRIPS TO ER AT $1100 and there presidents exec.
assist tell me they don't pay claims for packages not delivered. No matter who are when u place life in serious risks and people incurs major expenses as a result on your employees stealing medication that has a value of $1500.......causing pain, suffering, sickness, stree and anxiety ruining holidays and irreplaceable family moments...........YOU SHOULD BE SUED AND WILL BE ME. WHATS LIFES $ VALUE. What if this doesn't come UPS today......in another week to get cause that's how long it took to get my Dr.
to rewrite a script and overnight. THIS WASNT A DOLL THAT WAS LOST AND COULD BE REPLACED IN 24HR.
8 days of suffering and no formal letter or offer from Fedex to do ANYTHING.MAYBE A IM SORRY CARD!108473db review #467769
You may also like
- "I was told that my road was too snow 3 days ago. the picture with tracks had the snow gone by 1pm sunny. Was told by driver i lived on..."
- "I come home from a long day of work to see I have a Fed Ex delivery notice on my door...with everything blank except for the "other" regarding where the..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I live in Kuwait . I had purchased a Rose Metal stone studded watch couple of months back from "On Time Watches " Kuwait . It has now..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."