stealing packages at fedex terminal in milwaukee, wi

432 of 1884 Fedex Reviews
Issue not resolved
review #467769 contact

Every month I receive very important pain medication from the manufacture directly.Well this month it was shipped on dec 23th for delivery on the 24th.

First their customer service told me one lie after another. Priscella made it worse telling me that the manager dave in Milwaukee just left for day when he didn't and that the container my package was in wouldn't be opened until the 25th and to me on the 26th. Dave the manager was still in when i called him 5 mins later. Said he be in till he found my package......well he did leave after 9pm, not calling me, telling other managers about it and took 2 days off.

If u dont get pain medicine in ur system, you withdraw and it not pretty. People die from this!!!! Its the 31st now and i still don't have my replacement medicine due to strict federal laws on schedule 2 drugs. 5 TRIPS TO ER AT $1100 and there presidents exec.

assist tell me they don't pay claims for packages not delivered. No matter who are when u place life in serious risks and people incurs major expenses as a result on your employees stealing medication that has a value of $1500.......causing pain, suffering, sickness, stree and anxiety ruining holidays and irreplaceable family moments...........YOU SHOULD BE SUED AND WILL BE ME. WHATS LIFES $ VALUE. What if this doesn't come UPS today......in another week to get cause that's how long it took to get my Dr.

to rewrite a script and overnight. THIS WASNT A DOLL THAT WAS LOST AND COULD BE REPLACED IN 24HR.

8 days of suffering and no formal letter or offer from Fedex to do ANYTHING.MAYBE A IM SORRY CARD!

c2ad3d8
Had an experience with Fedex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
432 of 1884 Fedex Reviews

Dec 31, 2013

This whole story stinks from lies. Meds are the highest priority shipments. I think you are nothing but a mixer.

Dec 31, 2013

Somebody call this guy a waambulance

Jan 02

Somebody priority overnight Jack Longrod a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.