I had a delivery which the fed ex delivery person has let a neighbor recieve and sign off.That neighbor gave me the package opened already, saying that he thought it was his package.

I called fed ex and all they said is they apologize for the inconvenience. I told costumer service that in the future, re route the package instead of letting a neighbor receive it, she said they cannot because they need my permission. Isnt that ***?!!! The package was left with a neighbor without my permission!!

They should learn from UPS, they always leave notes when they don't find the costumer and leave contact numbers to be able to schedule delivery or pick up.

At least that is my experience with them.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

some one please bomb fed ex PLEASE!!!!

this is my revew to costermer suport word by word **** fed ex you ******** delivery dude had no ******** personality and broke my ******** faptop **** fed ex!!! **** it!!! :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

******* ***** ****** ****** fed ***** ex

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:( when we didnt get to the door in 3seconds they zoomed of at 56 mph! if you arnt standin on your door step all day you cant cach them!!!

consumer too

UPS also leaves stuff on your doorstep and or with neighbors when they need a signature.Next time have the shipper indicate on the package "no indirect deliveries" and you will get another couple of attempts or will be able to pick up the package at the delivery station.

The packages are left with neighbors (and the neighbors are asked to sign for a package for their neighbor) as a service to the people getting the delivery.Your neighbor is just snoopy.