I absolutely hate FedEX.They are the worst at delivering packages.

regardless how many times I call to speak to them about it the only response I get is "I'm sorry" its *** don't be sorry, just deliver my *** package. When there is no signature required and the notes say leave it at my door. LEAVE IT AT MY DOOR. I wish the companies I work with would use any other shipping company than FedEX, they are terrible.

Hey FedEX not everyone is home all day to wait for a package to be delivered.What ever happened to good customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping at FedEx was delivery pratices, customer service on the phone and does not care Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments