3 DAYS AFTER AND STILL THE PACKAGE IS NOT PICKED UP .

MY NEW CELL PHONE DEVELOPED A PROBLEM THE CELL PHONE COMPANY OFFER ME A NEW ONE AS EXCHANGE

THEY EVEN GAVE ME A PREPAID RETURN RMA. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS FROM THE CONFORMATION EMAIL THEY SENT ME CLICK ON THE FEDEX AND IT TAKE ME TO THE FEDEX'S SITE WHERE I CAN PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL THEY PROVIDE, AND SCHEDULE A PICK UP , I WAS GIVEN 5 DAYS TO DO THIS OR THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW AND TAKE A LOSE , SO I DID WHAT THE EMAIL SAID THAT SAME NIGHT I RECEVED THE EMAIL , AND MADE THE ARRANGEMENT FOR PICKUP AND ALSO WAS GIVE A CONFORMATION # AND I WAS TOLED WILL BE PICKED UP THE NEXT DAY BETWEEN 12: AND 6:30 PM BUT I HAD TO GO OUT OF HOME AT 3: O CLOCK SO I LET IT IN FRONT OF MY DOOR WITH A NOTE , WHEN I RETURNED AT 8: PM IT WAS STILL THERE , I CALL FEDEX TO MAKE SURE IF ALL OK , I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO RECORD OF IT AND NO SUCH A CONFORMATION # EXISTED SO SHE RE SCHEDULE IT FOR THE NEXT DAY , SO GUESS WHAT THE SAME THING AGAIN THERE WAS NO SUCH A SCHEDULE , WOULD YOU BELIEVE AFTER 4 DAYS AND 3 SCHEDULES ITS STILL SEATING ON THE FRONT DOOR STEPS , WHEN EVER I CALL, THE ANSWER I GET WAS " I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY WAS NOT PICKED UP I AM SORRY I WILL MAKE SURE IT IS PICKED UP TOMORROW ' THE 4th DAY ,WELL SORRY FEDEX I HAVE CALLED THE PHONE CO. AN THEY WARE NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME AN EXTENTION , SO TOMORROW I AM DROPPING IT OFF AT THE UPS DROP OFF DOWN THE BLOCK FROM ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE ME OR ANY ONE I KNOW WILL NEVER USE YOUR SO CALLED SERVICES , AND WHEN I PURCHASE SOMETHING I WILL MAKE SURE AN INSIST YOU WONT BE THE EXPEDITER OR I WILL CANCEL THE PURCHASE .

SAL MUSTAFA WHITESTONE N,Y 5/21/2014

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Your caps lock r on!

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #818389

If a company you wish to purchase from uses FedEx and you insist they use another carrier then you had best not make the purchase because they are locked into a contract for that shipper.A major company doesn't have time to send someone out to UPS for your package if they have a contract for shipping with FedEx.

Also, if you knew this was time sensitive after a day or two of no pickup how about taking the package to a FedEx location?

Would have saved everyone a lot of headache.(Also if it's a FedEx RMA/shipping label what is UPS going to do with it?)