In all my life i have never been so unhappy with a company.3 packages 1 week 0 Delivered to a door.

1 to the garage 1 left outside and 1 door slip left on the back of my house. Mind you i have called 3 times left my phone number and specifics on how to deliver it to my FRONT door. I waited from 8 05 am for this last package literally sitting in the front of my house until after 4 30 pm when they said it would arrive. At that time i walked the perimeter of the house to find the tag on the WALL of my house no were near a door.

when i called i found out the driver is only 12 minutes from me i BEG them to have her wait i will come get it myself Vs. her bringing it 1.5 hours away to the FedEx depot. By the way took them .5 hours to make contact with their driver then get back to me. since after the .5 hours she (the driver) was only 12-14 minutes from my home i can only guess that a little earlier and I would have my package...Time not of the essence for FedEx though.

To make matters worse i have called multiple times to give them my phone number and delivery instructions only to be told today that my instructions were through a different FedEx so un viewable by the people delivering my packages ... uhm so it was a waist of My time to call and try to help them to better do their jobs. Great to know. At this point i will be posting this EVERY WHERE...Face book, twitter, heck any were all blogs every were......it will most likely have little effect but if i cost FedEx just 1 customer then i will be moving in the right direction, but not done.

My goal is to cost you as many customers as i can. This is no way to treat customers.

I will again be waiting for my shipment outside most likely all day tomorrow because FedEx refuses to use a door 9or even their horn).Great job at being really bad at your business FedEx.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments