I had to wait until payday to mail my Grandson's card and present.The card was a talking one and required additional postage.

I also included a movie gift card. I took it to my local Mailbox place. The shipping amount came to $38+. His birthday is tomorrow or I wouldn't have agreed.

This is from Wilmington, NC to Falmouth, MA. Not exactly the boonies. What is the world is going on?? This is outrageous!

Apparently I need more words. This is apparently a crazy increase in shipping fees. Would someone like to explain?

I don't understand.Has this been publicized somewhere?

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

May I suggest you budget better so next time you dont have to wait until payday to buy a stamp for a card. Can't blame FedEx for your incompetence!

@dianemerna

To whom it may concern-

Your dementia patient was apparently allowed to wander the streets in the 21st century. It is probably best that s/he be accompanied by someone familiar with aero-planes, auto-mobiles and bi-cycles. This century can be daunting when visited by someone from the 19th.

-Cheers and Good Health

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #801526

UPS would charge twice that much. USPS is $44. Anytime you are talking shipping something overnight you are going to pay a hefty price regardless of the carrier.

Oxford, Mississippi, United States #801062