I ordered & paid for an item from Reno, Nevada that was shipped & accepted & picked up by Fedex on Jan 28, 2011 2:42 PM.It was supposed to be delivered to me in Burleson, Tx on Feb 2, but it took 7 days to reach the Fort Worth facility on Feb 4, 2011 3:39 PM.

I called Fedex & they said they would put a trace on the package & call me back, well that never happened either! Then the tracking info just changed to show delivery on Sat, Feb 5. Well no delivery then either. Now bear in mind that the Fort Worth facility is 20 miles from my house, the package has been there according to their tracking info since Feb 4, 2011 3:39 PM, it is now Feb 8 & still no package, they did change the delivery date to Feb 8 & claim that they are on schedule.

This is 4 days to go 20 miles! I have been waiting for a total of 12 days now & nothing as yet! I am thoroughly disgusted with Fedex!

I will never use them again, nor will anyone that I can influence.This is not my 1st bad experience with them, but it is going to be my last one!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments