Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This company is horrible and I will stand by my word on this.i shipped hats to dominican and was held up with customs.I provided the fedex rep in dominican with prove of reciepts with 4 days after it was shipped February 15th.

I kept getting the run around 4 months by this gentle with him not answering my emails in April may. until I got upset in June and someone finally decided to do something about the matter 4 months later. I had managers tell me to do their job and message their fedex coworkers in dominican and ask him whats to provide me with updates. what really got me was they charged my credit card 10 days later with a nice $800 bill with no assessment or break down of what I was being charged with.

I was trying actually nor to give this company any stars. wish anyone luck using this company. I feel like this is the series scammers where I got scammed out of my money just to warn you guys to avoid this company. Both ends just horrible.

Their is no communication what so ever.

people so as they feel and let me tell you this situation has wreck my entire year.Thank you FedEx for your learning lesson in life although it came at a large cost i will never use your services anymore and if anyone is smart they will treat my situation like the scammers

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments