2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Kevin is the worst sales manager when you complain about Fed Ex.He laughs and says thank you when you complain about them.

I said I was going to publish his number in the complaint and he said ok. I found Kevin to be an arrogant manager thats always right approach. I hope he loses his job or goes into training for etiquette. He has no interest in keeping my account and I do over 70k a year.

Guess I am a small fish in their pond of suckers they scam.

He does not care about the issues and wants to *** around rather than take action on the mistakes.I guess he has better things to do than keep his pipeline going?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ground guys that pick up and stated that there is a room for improvement of not consistent customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex staff. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments