Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

One word-------------------SUCKS. Never will I ship or order anything that's sent FedEx.

Best thing that could happen to them is they go bankrupt. My order was shipped from Maryland to Westland, MI and took 8 days. That translates into about 65 miles per day. If this had of shipped from California it would have taken a month to get here.

I would rather pay more and know my item will be delivered timely. My item stayed in the same location twice, for more than 24 hours.

It's almost like they are trying to *** off customers. My recommendation to all, stay away from FedEx period.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex ground delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments