fed ex in my opinion are the worst company I've ever had service from.
6 wrong doing in one simple transation.
1. broke glass
2.when claim was done, cust care used wrong track number
3. investigation department don't take picture of item, don't do proper notation, trash glass before claim was done.
4. coudn't find my glass after was picked up to do investigation
5. customer service have attitude, hanged up on you with no noticed, point finger without doing their investigation, not professional at all, don't know what they are doing.
6. system: don't use notation, and if any they don't read it before speaking to you, when doing quote, you get different quote in the same item, and at the end you end up been invoiced the wrong amount.
7. when weight item, is very far from what you have, they are ripping people off back left and right.
8. to make it worst, claim department denied a supervisor to me.
wow, I'm amaze. I won't use their service again.
I'll give a 0 to this company, there are so far off been a great company.