Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
2.0

Update by user Apr 03, 2021

It's been well over a month & FEDEX has done NOTHING!OOPS; That's not ENTIRELY True; They sent me a nifty cardstocktelling me I could be the Manager of my deliveries...I don't avail myselfof their services much any more, as ONCE BURNED,TWICE LEARNED rings apropos.

Update by user Mar 08, 2021

John at BILL COLE ENTERPRIZES saved the day for me.He was totally Professional & totally understanding of the horribleincrease in Stolen Items in the very tenuous process of delivery.John explained that "PORCH PIRATES" activities has resultedin many such sad Events. He was extremely helpful and processed a fresh shipment of my stolen supplies requesting that I make a point of confirming SIGNATURE REQUIRED going forward with Future Purchases.

As for FEDEX, they were very quick to send out a Standard Computer Generated FORM LETTER assuring me about "how important" my business is to them, but; SORRY; YOU LOOSE!Small Print & Lazy delivery isn't their problem; IT'S MINE!?!As pleased as I am with BILL COLE ENTERPRIZES ( https://www.bcemylar.com )I am totally disappointed with the "PASS THE BUCK" M.O.of FEDEX. The fact that the point of delivery was NOT DESIGNATED/FILLED-IN but left BLANK is clear evidence of their roll in both the set-up for my supplies to be stolen BY BEING CARELESSLY LEFT BY THE STREET & for BILL COLE ENTERPRIZES having to pay the price to keep a Long-Time Customerfrom ending up TOTALLY RIPPED-OFF!

Buyers (AND SELLERS!) BEWARE OF FEDEX pulling this kind of UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR/PRACTICE. They do NOT make the World either a more Honest Place nor myself any less cynical about these BIG BUSINESS PRACTICES THAT CAUSE SO MUCH SORROW.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2021

As our driveway is over 2000 feet from our Studio &; Main House, all deliveries from UPS, USPS AND FEDEX are made directly to either our Studio front door or Main House Porch which is canopied from the weather. If the Driveway gate is locked, a note of attempted delivery is kindly left so we can safely pick up precious parcels.

But NO! Seems like common sense along with the thoughtless actions of either fill-in or overworked employees has left me screwed blue holding the short end of the stick; I loosing over 500 bucks due to some lazy delivery person dropping it off by our well travel road at the top of our private driveway; In clear site of anyone passing by on our busy road. As is clearly shown in the attached photos which were immediately taken once we realized what had happened, A delivery email was received, nothing was left at our doors, the gate was open. In addition, when I did not find my parcel after reading the Delivery Notification, I drove to the top of our very long (very treacherous when covered with snow) driveway to both retrieve our mail and leave the car at the very top in anticipation of the next day's snowstorm; no parcel was found.

The driveway was COMPLETELY CLEAR of snow (see detailed photos) at the exact time of alleged delivery. These "enterprises" are now doing worse than what I've seen in 3rd World Countries. INCOPETANCE reigns Supreme and WE THE PEOPLE continue to get the BIG SHAFT. As for me; I won't be doing much business with these "organizations" from here on out.

THANKS FOR NOTHING FEDEX. Lastly; As for BILL COLE ENTERPRISES { bcemylar.com }; Nice way to treat a Long-time Customer who has bought very costly products from you over the Decades.

Not even a call-back from BILL COLE ENTERPRISES; Next to file with BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.s

User's recommendation: Don't count on EITHER of these "enterprises" to be consistence or responsible.

Location: Ossining, New York