I Bought a sofa on Dec 24 and the paid extra for expedite shipping, the merchant promised delivery through Fedex to arrive by Dec 30.I stayed home on that day and nothing show up, I track the shipment online and found out that the shipment in Fedex facility for 5 days and not shipped to my state yet.

I cannot understand why would my shipment stays that long with Fedex. Anyway, I called the Customer Service and a Lady answered the call and informed that the shipment will be delayed three more days because they are having a problem. I told her the day the shipment will arrive, I wont be here to receive it since it is a sofa and need to collect it. However, I gave her more details to add to the delivery notes and asked to speak to the supervisor because she was not helping me out.

She said" the supervisor will contact me today and they will address my concern with a solution. I told her that Ok I will wait. NO ONE has called me and when they delivered the shipment they did not follow the instruction on where to leave it i have provided.

They left the shipment outside the door.This is the worst company ever.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments