1.7
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I usually have a difficult time with Fedex deliveries, but this one takes the cake (or in this case, the printer that I ordered). I ordered a printer from Amazon, and the shipper chose Fedex.

The shipper also selected a shipping option that requires a signature. Fedex stubbornly keeps trying to deliver between 8AM and 5PM, a time that you'll notice many people work. I missed the first two delivery attempts, so I had to create an online account and select "leave in apartment office" as a delivery method. I did so, after confirming my identity via a series of rather invasive questions, and assumed that would count for my signature.

So Friday I get a text from them saying that the package could not be delivered. I called logged in to track the package, and the online page said it had been left in the apartment office. Confused, I checked in with the office after work, and they had not gotten anything in. I then checked my porch, which was also bereft of printers.

I then, called Fedex and ascertained that it has not been delivered after all, so the website lied and the text told the truth. They promised to set apt office delivery for the next attempt. Do I need to say where this went? They tried again to come to my door between 8am and 5pm the following monday.

Guess where I was? Working. Like people do. At some point, Fedex needs to realize that people aren't businesses.

How about some customer service here? I know the shipper requested a signature, but I'm the one that actually needs the package. How about you meet me halfway so i don't have to drive an hour (in traffic) out of my way to pick up a package that they were supposed to deliver. They had one job, and they can't seem to cross the finish line on it.

I am at the point where i will check who the deliverer is before ordering anything online. If it's Fedex, i'll either order from another seller who another service, or I will contact the seller and request a different shipping method.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: One of the customer service agents was nice.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 20, 2016.

Comments