Is it true, can I really submit a view, without registering?I see that I need to submit 'at least 80 words' - so that's what I'm doing now.

You can see that it all means nothing really. This is simply my due diligence on this site.

Currently, I'm ambivalent about this site, just trying to see how much time I need to spend to write a review, to see if I can actually submit it, without needing to register.Or, whether I get to spend plenty of time writing my review, only to get trapped when I try to submit it?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was customer service or performance , but reviewer liked nada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments