Verified Reviewer

The driver did not come when they claimed to have come I then called and they told me he had come but would return after I said well then why don't I have a notice on my door. I then proceeded to video tape going outside to my door and mailbox to no notice.

The driver then came and quietly put the notice on the door claiming he had come earlier and would return later the same day I video taped this as well and showed me going back outside to find the notice late. I called again to complain and they told me he would be back by 6pm same day also the automated system told me he would be back same day also he left the notice claiming he would be back by 6 same day. so I sat with my video camera until nearly 7pm on the door waiting, guess what at 6:49 I called the automated which still said it will be delivered today, refreshed my online tracker because my phone tracker had not updated at all and it said it was back to the original facility it has left from that morning as of 6:14pm. The place is a 45 min drive from me.

So they failed on every single front, their automatic system failed, the text system failed, the live support failed, the driver failed.

not only did they fail but they covered it up and lied and committed criminal action. Needless to say I will NEVER use fed ex again I will pay double to use another company.

User's recommendation: If you value your packages do not use this company, I was not joking about paying double to somewhere else to avoid fed ex.

Preferred solution: I don't want anything from you, I will pick up my package personally. its incredible that your services are that out of sync at this point in your companies existence. At least update your trackers properly. Drivers aren't so easy but trackers are..

FedEx Pros: Live support was quickly available.

Comments