Verified Reviewer

1.3

I shipped a package to a friend Christy Maples. It was a bracelet, Off spray and two irreplaceable antiques.

It was marked shipped but it never arrived at her residence. The driver clearly messed up. I was told within 48 hours that she would receive it and that didn't happen. I have called over 12 times to Fedex customer service.

I was transferred numerous times. I talked to claims, supervisors and branch managers. I have wasted a lot of my irreplaceable time. I was told four times that I'd get a phone call which I never got.

I don't appreciate being lied to. I was told that I would receive a check by Tuesday of this week. Which didn't happen. I called yet again.

I was told that I'll receive one next week. It is suppose to be mailed out today by USPS. FedEx as a corporation has money and a lot. The way that I have been treated is unprofessional, disgusting and unacceptable.

I don't appreciate how I have been treated. I hope to never deal with Fedex again.

Hopefully I will get a reply from this and something good can come out of this. Thank you - Luke

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Standard Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Train the staff. Don't lie. Make sure a package actually arrives like it is suppose to. Reimburse my antiques. Estimated value after appraisal $250.

FedEx Cons: Poor delivery standards, Entire experience, Ground service sucks, Lying to assure customers packages will be delivered, Rigidity.

Comments