2.5

Tracking showed early delivery of a printer I had ordered. I was scheduled to leave that same day due to an out of town medical emergency and was trying to wait to put the printer inside before leaving .

As time went on, the tracking never changed to show it was out for delivery and I called Customer Service. The lady (very nice) I spoke with informed me that it was not going to be delivered as scheduled and offered to let me change the delivery date to the following week, which I did. I left town only to receive an e-mail stating that the package had been delivered. It was raining and storming and I had to scramble to get in touch with a neighbor to ask them to please get the package off the front porch.

When I called FedEx to complain, I was told that I should have changed the delivery date online instead of by phone. Why wasn't I told that when I called?

I requested to be contacted by a supervisor, but of course, that never happened. Due to this experience, if I'm given the choice of carriers, I will never use them again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments