bought a alienware area 51 desktop paid $100.00 fedex to deliver the package cause it ways 60lb ,got to my house within a week but the delivery guy slammed the box on the concrete and walked off ,the recipe saids fragile im sure the drive knows its a computer unless the person cant read ,the only thing that made it through the delivery was the metal frame of the desktop the plastic around all cracked the screw weren't hold them in place anymore from the impact ,face plate cracked ,side panel cracked the black trim completely cracked with a dent metal frame near the bottom fan, I was told that the seller had to do the claim from what I heard the fedex employ said, seller doesn't the claim which takes two weeks . I called was told the seller customer cause recipe was in their name , guess its their policy to only deal with the person on the recipe I understand that .

but I paid for the delivery and the computer that was damaged in the process. they said they already came to a conclusion, but the claim directions said to keep box so they can check the way it was packaged .never came to see the damages , but came to a conclusion Shocked talk to the seller told me that fedex sent a check .which was just enough for a refund on the delivery 100.00 plus 66 with some change .how do you determain a claim without checking. not sure what they send the seller I called fedex was told they can tell me the amount with attitude .

parts aint cheap . Wtf

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.