3.8
Tracking Tool

I don't have an account with Fedex, so I took my parcel into a Fedex shop, and paid for it there, on the 12th December. I then get an invoice ordering IMMEDIATE (as was clearly written) payment 45 days later. The invoice was dated the 12th January, a month after I paid at the shop. I rung Fedex up, and was told it was already paid, so I should just disregard the invoice.

Why the *** are they not indicating the payment on their invoice, and then wording the invoice payment terms in a clearly-hostile way? It's the kind of wording you get just before the bailiffs are due to come round.

Up until now, I was happy with Fedex, but after this, screw them, I'll go with DHL or someone!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of accounts receivable and billing department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fedex account. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments