1500 Blueball Ave, Linwood, PA 19061, USA
1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Every time I have a package being delivered by FedEx I know it will be a problem.They send an email, text and app notification saying my package will be delivered a certain day.

That day rolls around and I sit here waiting. I double check the tracking information and it shows it's still being delivered today. Well, several hours later (8pm) and it's still not here. I contact FedEx and low and behold they give the typical excuse.

Saying it won't be delivered until tomorrow. Then the same excuse the next day. They never have the same driver. So, of course, they day it's supposed to actually arrive I won't be home for a couple hours.

I ask them to make sure it won't be left as I live in an apartment complex and packages will disappear if left outside. Don't you know I get a notification that it was delivered? Luckily, I was about 5 minutes away and got it before someone stole it. What's worse is, I ordered a TV for my Grandmother and called as soon as I got a tracking number to make sure it required a signature.

They said it did. Which is interesting because I was home all day waiting for the delivery. I get a notification (again) saying it was delivered. They never even rang my bell.

They left a Samsung TV outside of an apartment complex on a busy street in the middle of the afternoon. How dumb are these drivers? Not only do you not deliver when you guarantee something will be delivered, you leave expensive items outside (without ringing bell) to be stolen, and they ring the bell and as soon as they do, they drop the item outside without even waiting 10 seconds for the person to come to the door. Come on.

UPS & Amazon delivery drivers don't do this. UPS has a key to our building since it's always the same driver. He will bring things inside and leave them at our door. He will also volunteer to carry heavy items up, unlike FedEx who says that's not their job.

Amazon will call if you don't answer the door and if you don't answer their call (Seattle area codes), the offices will call from an 800 number to see if you're home, if they should come back or if you want them to leave it. FedEx, on the other hand, doesn't give 2 sh*ts if your stuff is damaged or stolen. They delivered items (beauty products) back in November and all items were frozen solid. They claim their trucks are heated and it's the fault of the store.

Maybe if it wasn't be delivered from California.

What a rant!Point is if you need to have something shipped, avoid FedEx like the plague

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Clearlake, California, United States #1336534

Fed Ex they deliver when it suits them/ I tracked my package it said it was on truck for delivery on 6-3-17.I was home all day long and no package.

I contacted fed ex and was told it would be delivered on 6-5-17. No excuse for why it was not here on 6-3017. I usually ask the company i am ordering from who they use.

If they say fed ex I will not order.This time I scred up and ordered and as usual fed ex is screwing over me.