Fedex is constantaly the slowest and most expensive shipper I know of and I ship 10-15 packages a day.If you are shipping normal size packages ship via USPS Priority (2-3 day shipping) for the same price as fedex (5-10 days) on average.

Fedex constantly pawns off packages to USPS which normally delays it yet another day due to the extra processing time.

Just last week I ordered a two packages at the same time, both the same weight and dimensions to OHIO.

One from CALIFORNIA which shipped via USPS First Class Package, the other from FLORIDA which shipped via Fed Ex Smart post.Initially the scheduled date for the USPS package was just one day before the Fedex, but the USPS package that traveled TWICE as far was delivered 3 BUSINESS days EARLIER!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package from FedEx was delivery service, service and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I am so pissed with fedex."Who" or "where" do I make a complaint TO the company about them ?

They are constantly NOT leaving packages and they do NOT knock on the door. I am home 99.9% of the time, I live in a small apartment. Today was the 2nd time they didn't write ON the slip that they left the package at my apartment office, which is now closed so I can't go get it because fedex is making me sign for it until first thing tomorrow morning. I don't even have a choice of who delivers.

I've been having problems with them for over a year now and have to drive across town to the office when I am in no condition to be going out with my health.They are the most ridiculous company I have ever known before !!