Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEX has on multiple occasions, delivered my items to the wrong apartment unit in my building. Apparently dyslexia is alive and well amongst the FedEx employees in my area as they always deliver it to the same wrong door.

This has caused me to have delays, for items to be lost, for items to be returned to sender.

I cringe every time I order something online and see that FedEx will be delivering my package because I know I will finally get the right item, delivered to the right door many months/weeks after I originally expected to receive it.

Please make sure your drivers are able to read proper address information.

Also encourage them to call the customer if they are unsure. Don't just leave people's expensive items in the hands of a stranger.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprofessional handling of late delivery questions, Cannot precisely tell me where my parcel is, Package getting lost at location.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments

They should be called harass express because thats what they do. Always trying to instigate and intimidate people in the streets. And their "help"line is useless always denying their moron drivers do this.