Keyport, New Jersey

In April '14, I ordered some things for the home from 'Amazon.com' upon which I received an email, verifying the day to expect the pkg. On that day, I happened to be home and was expecting the delivery. At around 4 o'clock PM, I took a look out of the front door, only to find a notice affixed to the outside of the door informing me that 'Fed-ex' had already been here, and they needed a signature in order to deliver my pkg.

This infuriated me because the representative never bothered to knock or to ring the doorbell. And... it was a Saturday and according to the notice, they wouldn't be back until Tuesday as they don't do deliveries to our area on Mondays. Just prior to this, amazon had requested feedback regarding their new courier services which used fed-ex as one of their 'ground delivery' service contractors, so I did let them know about the incident.

This week (last wk in May) I was waiting for another delivery from 'Fed-ex' for which I was at home and somehow, the same thing happened. I looked outside and there was the notice "Sorry we missed you", with a signature request at the bottom of the form! I really don't believe that the company knows about this behavior from it's employees, just the wasted fuel costs in double travelling alone would be an issue of major concern; to say nothing of angering their trusting customers.

"Gotta get rid of FED-EX!"

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

They pay for their fuel u dumb ***! If they don't deliver the package they don't get paid. U r a liar!

S0_Sad
Mabank, Texas, United States #822985

I'm sure like everyone else you were home and just didn't hear them knock on the door. They wouldn't walk to your door just to leave a note if they didn't intend on knocking. Common sense tells you that.