3.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Promised delivery of my package within two days. Being told by FedEx that package has arrived along with all other packages in large shipment but nothing is being touched or done until Tuesday 12/26/17.

FedEx should have no right to tell me I can not have my package I purchased just because they do not want to work on Saturday. FedEx sucks and is a lying, cheating, and deceitful company. If a package is at a certain location it should not matter that it is sitting in a container waiting to be sorted. Sort plant is 25 minutes from my home.

Open container and let me pickup the ordered package. Thanks for ruining my daughter's Christmas you sucky company.

Comments

My package was shipped from new jersey a week and a half ago and came into the fedex facility in Osseo,mn last friday and was dumped into the postal system! it went fro zip code 55448 to 55449 on saturday and the email the wife got said it would be delivered on tuesday the 26th!

This is total crap on fedex's part! why couldnt they have put our package on one of their trucks and delivered it to our house?

Very stupid and inefficient on their part! wont use fedex in the future to ship any thing!