Leesburg, Georgia

I thinks the company hire a bunch of morons.I have orders sent to different address and vise versa, i called the costumer service and they just give me a run around...

reminds me of the people in the government offices.

I confront them and they act like I'm the *** one...how absurd when they can't even take responsibility on their own mistakes.I preferred Brown better (UPS) they deliver even when its dark...one time fedex guy deliver us a package,the name and address has clearly no resemblance on our name and address, good thing my husband read the name and address before the fedex guy left otherwise we have to deliver it our self.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments