1.5

Verizon mailed a package that needed a signature.No one was home and a note was left that required a signature.

I signed the door tag only for them to come again at the same time for the past three days. A new door tag with a pick up location so I decided to go to the pick up location and all and behold the driver was not back from his daily route. Now this is at 6pm when the note on my door was left at 1:38pm. Only to be told at the pick up location that I must call the 800 number to arrange for the package to be left at the facility so I can pick it up in the morning.

Decided to call the 800 number only to get a recording that said the package cannot be picked up and must be delivered.This is poor management and they should be on undercover boss, and let's see who is running the company.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about recipient signature at FedEx was delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments