I have have learned to avoid using this company if at all possible however this purchase only had Fedex next day delivery.of course the package didnt arrive when expected but that is not the reason it is my absolute last resort in shipping companies.

All 3 attempts were made to a residence during business hours, at which time, i am working. this seems to be the only time this company makes deliveries to my area. before the last attempt I called the facility and they said they would deliver it saturday between 12-6. after waiting around and nothing came, i checked the website and saw the package was still at the facility; not on a truck.

i called their number; turns out they didnt put my package on the truck and the facility closes at 4pm???

no problem -they will deliver it monday-when i am working again; or i make the 50 minute round trip to their facility and pick it up myself.what a customer service.

Review about: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments