Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Another victim of the Memphis Black Hole from 6/29 here.Item arrived for 2-day shipping on 6/29.

It's now 7/3 and it hasn't moved, CS has talked out of both sides of their mouth, and I doubt I ever see my package. Shipper called FedEx on my behalf daily, FedEx took my info and promised to call. Still waiting on a call from 7/1 on 7/3. Shipper unable to get info out of FedEx.

Story changing daily, and no information given. Two possible delivery dates were given today- 7/6 and 7/8. Shipper said "don't hold your breath." Glad to see 2-day delivery might mean 2-week delivery. All businesses who deal with them are about to lose my business.

Permanently.

I already have dealt with so much with FedEx claiming my legal address isn't an address.This is the final straw.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex 2day at FedEx was bad service, failed delivery service and disinterest in helping Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Update, 7/8: Box still allegedly in Memphis, FedEx still refusing to contact the customer (me).

What the heck happened in Memphis? Starting to think that the package has been intentionally destroyed at this rate. 1 WEEK LATE and counting.