Tracking Tool

I have an aircraft on ground and needed a part shipped to me Priority overnight.. IT WAS SHIPPED WEDNESDAY AND I STILL DONT FREAKING HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed, this *** package was shipped P1 from Sunny South Carolina, and was coming to sunny South Florida, WHY THE *** DOES IT HAVE TO GO TO HORRIBLE WEATHER TENNESSEE?!?!?!?!?!??!

Its Friday morning and i still don't F*CKING have it!!!!!

These pieces of *** just apologize and still charge cause its weather related. No it's not, its related to the fact that this multi billion dollar company doesnt care to open up more hubs in other states for situations like this one!

I'm screwed and this monopoly of a company gets away with it..

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments