This is not the first time I have had an issue with FedEx, but it is the first time that they did not even attempt to come up the driveway.I sat for hours waiting for the delivery because it required a signature.

Around noon I hear a delivery truck driving up the road, I look out, and sure enough it is the FedEx driver driving away fast. No tire tracks on my driveway (dirt road) and no note on the door. I proceed to call customer support and get cut off every time I try to explain the situation. Did they offer to contact the driver and have a redelivery attempt on the same day?

No. Did they even explain that redelivery was possible? No. I had to ask what they could do for me, like it was my fault.

Extremely rude customer service for an understandably angry client and an incompetent delivery person.

Apparently at FedEx the customer means nothing.I will avoid using their services at all cost in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no delivery and poor customer service. " of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Now the item has been returned to shipper. What a bunch of brainless, incompetent morons! Most companies try to make sure their customers are taken care of when they make a mistake, this company just keeps screwing up.

Day two, no delivery and an "Incorrect Address" message on the tracking information. No other company has ever had the issues locating our address other than FedEx. Unbelievable.