what a bunch of Nit Wits, is this the best you can do FedEx, I paid your shipping cost, now deliver my product.I don't care if your contractors have to stay out all night.

What in the H*** is this Recipient Location Security Delay Delivery will be reattempted, There was no location security delay, Just a lame excuse that your company likes to use. Sound like the corporate head honcho needs to be fired, What a pitiful company. I will never use you. A whole day wasted because you morons can't pick up a phone and call someone.

NO WONDER AMERICA IS GOING TO *** IN A HAND BASKET, COMPANYs LIKE YOUR!!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Harveys Lake, Pennsylvania, United States #1220895

In the past two weeks FEDEX delivered two packages over 3 days late!One "excuse" said I was not home to accept delivery but I was there with a car in the driveway!

I'm finding that many of their "contractor" drivers cannot speak a word of English and do not know how to use GPS devices!

I'm pleading with Amazon to terminate their use of FEDEX!You all should do the same!

Alright we'll see how pissed you are when they deliver something to you at 2am. I'm sure you wouldn't *** then because you got your veal right.

Yeah same song and dance here with us.