A package was sent on December 18.It's January 21.

The package contained Christmas gifts for disadvantaged families. Fed Ex RUINED Christmas for many families. It is one thing to lose a package, it's another to lie. After 15 phone calls the story has changed at least 10 times.

At first it was "we never picked it up," then it was "the label was too small," then "we found it in Windsor Locks and are putting another label on it," next "we never picked it up and have no record of it." My father WATCHED them pick up the package and we have the pickup confirmation. This feels corrupt. How many other Christmas packages were "lost"?

Is there something going on with the drivers?

This person wrote the review because of "liers" of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1098803

Not surprising.Fed ex has also refused to deliver our wedding gifts.

Can't tell you how many times I had to call them only to get the same treatment you did. They gave me a lot of made up stories and then they used obscene language when my fiance got involved. We were told to F#@$ off and that it's not the driver's problem that fed ex ground doesn't communicate with fed ex home. As a consumer I don't care that they don't talk to each other, fed ex is fed ex is fed ex.

If a delivery service can't figure out how to deliver packages then what are they REALLY doing? What exactly are they in the business of? I spoke to 3 different supervisors that all guaranteed that we'd receive the package and shocker of all shocks they are still refusing to deliver.

Sorry to hear that they ruined Christmas for all of those families.I guess we now know who the real krampus are and where they work year round!