I SUBMITTED THE FOLLOWING 9/29/2011

The following e-mail was submitted from the customer support form on fedex.com

First Name: *************

City: denver

State: Colorado

Zip Postal Code: 80249

Please select a topic: General Information

Please select a product or service: Other

Please select a category: Other

Type of Email:

Acct Num:

Date:

Comments: A fed ex employee came to my house today at about 10:50 threw open my storm door and proceeded to pound on my front door like they were going to break it down which woke my son up. so I grabbed my phone dialed 911 and answered the door with my finger on the send button and my alarm chiming to be disarmed. What did I find When I answered the a guy delivering a package. As he said the name I looked at the address on the package and it was the WRONG ADDRESS. If I didn't tell your careless inconsiderate driver it was the wrong address I would have ended up with this package.Due to the fact that I am a locksmith and do business with fedex I find a BIG PROBLEM with this as well I don't want my neighbors ending up with my locksmith tools. We are considering doing what little business we do with another service.

____________________________________________________________________________

I RECEIVED NO APOLOGY NO WE ARE GOING TO FIX THE PROBLEM NOTHING.

2-23-12 I RECEIVED A DOOR TAG THAT WAS FOR SOMETHING NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO MY HOUSE EITHER. AT THIS POINT I THINK YOU SHOULD

******FIRE!!!!!!****** THIS EMPLOYEE BECAUSE THEIR BEHAVIOR SEEMS UNACCEPTABLE. OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON EMPLOYEE TRAINING. YOU HAVE FAILED TO RESTORE MY FAITH IN THE HUMAN RACE. AT THIS POINT I WILL NEVER KNOWINGLY DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY AGAIN.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Fedex sent me an email back." Thank you for contacting FedEx Trade Networks.We handle commercial cargo (150 lbs or more per piece, business to business, from or to the US) primarily via ocean.

Please contact our sister company FedEx Express International at 1-800-247-4747or 1-800-GOFEDEX for assistance.

They do not have email accessibility." Fedex does not have email no sorry no i will forward this on.very dissatisfied.