I am not so much pissed, but perplexed.I ordered through Amazon and the FedEx truck was at my office at lunch when we are closed.

I had been out and just got back at approx. 12:35 p.m. and walked up to the driver sitting in his truck and asked if anyone let him in. He said "no".

I said "well I am here". He told me that he would have to come back at 1:20 p.m. as he has to use a scanner (??!?). I backed away from the crazy man and went into my office.

I am conducting surveillance through my stained glass window and the truck is still sitting in front of my office at 1:14 p.m. with him sitting in the driver's seat. Maybe he is at lunch? But why in front of my business when you won't give me my package.

I do not see him eating. I am so confused this is almost funny.

I am now waiting to finish this until he makes a move - either leaves or gives me my package.1:21 and he just left - he fessed up and said it was his lunch.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The scanner locks them out when they are on break. FedEx won't let them do any work while on break (they are technically off the clock).