I had to urgently travel out of town.I knew delivery was on the day I called, but they have a state of the art communication system.

I was told that the package would not be delivered until my return(6 days from now). I checked tracking when I arrived at my hotel tonight. They delivered it and left it on my front porch this afternoon. Now, any passerby will know I'm not home all week long.

I called and asked them to pick it up on Monday and they stated that it was not part of their service. Unacceptable! Delivery drivers are in my neighborhood all the time. A little service would have gone a very long way.

My "crappy customer service memory" has no forgiveness.

I told the phone rep that I will never do business with them again, and I mean it.I didn't tell them that I will use every avenue available to make their dis-service known.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You are right Dedicatedbelle. I crossed the line and I apologize. It is this type of thinking and responses that make the world the way it is today.

dedicatedbelle

Re: comment by "hanson"

To hanson:

I'm so glad that you have had the opportunity to insult me.Thank you so much for reminding me that I'm moronic, friendless, and my family lives far away.

I guess i should just have held off on receiving a liver transplant and stayed home waiting on the package. My life is evidently worth as little as my opinion. Silly me! I had thought this was a site to voice our legitimate complaints against businesses, not hurt and criticize one another.

I'm so glad you are of such high character, wisdom, and charm.

We need more people like you on this earth.Thanks for putting me in my place.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #170731

WAA WAA WAA!!!!Dont you have any neighbors or friends who could pick it up for you?????

They dont need business from morons like you anyway!!!!!

Have a crappy trip you loser!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin