I sent a package to my brother at the VA Medical Center (which happens to be where he resides) in North Little Rock, Arkansas. I sent the package from TMC in Midvale, Utah and was told that it could be delivered on Saturday, so I paid for Saturday delivery however, his package wasn't delivered until the following Tuesday. I was told by Ricky (FedEx employee) that they do not deliver to a business on Saturdays, this is a residential rehab center for Veterans, how can it be considered a business and it is non-profit. At any rate when I questioned Ricky he laughed and said they weren't responsible for what the shipper quoted and I needed to take it up with TMC, which I did; then I was informed that the package wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday because they do not work on Monday's. How can a business the size of FedEx not work Mondays when freight is being moved from origins to destinations, does this apply to all FedEx locations or only to North Little Rock, Arkansas? When I told Ricky I wasn't happy about this delivery he laughed again and said he was sorry. I informed him that it wasn't a laughing matter and that I would probably not ship FedEx again.

Shirley Odom

odomjames40@yahoo.com

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments