Verified Reviewer

Several weeks a go, Fedex delivered a package to my home. Upon backing out of my driveway the driver took out my mailbox, stopped looked at the damage and drove off. My wife viewed the whole incident from the bedroom window. I immediately took pictures, called Fedex claims and filed a report, found the fedex location in Exton PA on Creamery Lane, from where the driver came, called them and filed a report, called the local police and filed a report of property damage with the officer who came out and also took pictures.

I was subsequently put in touch with their Insurance company ARC where I provided all the information they requested, along with what it would cost to replace the mailbox, pole and installation, that I had available to substantiate my claim.

After weeks of back and forth, being told that without a video of the incident, it would be the drivers word against mine (the driver of course denied everything) they agreed to pay half/50% of the cost to replace my mailbox.

Despite I am sure thousands of similar incidents, they FedEX and their ARC Insurance Company take the word of a criminally negligent driver causing property damage AND leaving the scene of a crime!

FEDEX sucks, outsources their delivery to *** companies who obviously hire many criminal elements to deliver to we unsuspecting victims.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Pay totality of my claim.

Location: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania

Comments

$700 mailbox loss??? I seriously doubt it.

If that's what you are claiming and FED-X is offering half that amount you need to shut up and happily take it and dance your way to the bank. $40 will replace a busted post and mailbox.

I suppose you are after payment for the "painful anguish" you must be suffering. lol