Tracking Tool

I have order many things on amazon and all the ones that were carried by UPS managed to get here on time and the only thing that was carried by FedEx is expected to be 5 days late if not even more. They did not pick up my package until I called them on the day when it was expected to arrive. Then they gave me another expected delivery date but they could not deliver on this date either because a driver decided not to show up and the driver who took on the route decided not to deliver the package. Their customer service is completely incompetent, almost useless. They just apologize to you and they never suggest to do anything Managers make empty promises and they never call you back when they say they would. Drivers never pick up their *** phone!!! I am a student and the package is a laptop, I have a paper due tomorrow and FedEx completely *** me over. *** you FedEx. I spent almost an hour and a half talking on the phone with those *** *** and no one was able to help me in the end. *** you FedEx, again!!! They wouldn't even upgrade my shipment to Express!

Daliaelmoualed wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor delivery standards and no accountability or follow-up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments